UPE processing parts
Due to its high molecular weight, ultra-high molecular weight polyethylene (UHMW-PE) has excellent impact resistance, wear resistance, self-lubrication, chemical corrosion resistance and other properties unparalleled by other plastics. Moreover, ultra-high molecular weight polyethylene (UHMW-PE) has excellent low-temperature resistance and still has high impact strength at -40°C, and can even be used at -269°C. It has comprehensive performance unparalleled by ordinary polyethylene and other engineering plastics.
1) The wear resistance is extremely high, 4 times higher than nylon 66 and PTFE, and 6 times higher than carbon steel, which is the best among all synthetic resins at present.
2) The impact strength is very high, 2 times that of polycarbonate and 5 times that of ABS, and it can maintain high toughness at liquid nitrogen temperature (-196°C).
3) Good self-lubricating property, which is equivalent to that of polytetrafluoroethylene, and the friction coefficient is only 0.07-0.11; only 1/3-1/4 of the friction coefficient of steel.
4) The impact energy absorption value is the highest among all plastics, and the noise reduction effect is very good.
5) It has high chemical stability and can withstand various corrosive media and organic media within a certain temperature and concentration range. 6) It has extremely strong anti-adhesion ability, second only to the "King of Plastics" polytetrafluoroethylene.
7) Completely hygienic and non-toxic, it can be used in contact with food and medicine.
8) The density is the smallest among all engineering plastics, 56% lighter than PTFE and 22% lighter than polycarbonate; the density is 1/8 that of steel, etc.
Ultra-high molecular weight polyethylene (UHMW-PE) is a linear structure thermoplastic engineering plastic with excellent comprehensive properties. The world's first industrialization was achieved by the American Allied Chemical Company in 1957. Since then, the German Hoechst Company, the American Hercules Company, and the Japanese Mitsui Petrochemical Company have also put into industrial production. Our country successfully developed it and put it into industrial production in 1964. Limited to the conditions at that time, the molecular weight of the product was about 1.5 million. With the advancement of process technology, the molecular weight of the current product can reach more than 1 million to 4 million.
Contact person: Ms. Zhang: 139 2577 9409 Tel: 0769-82176266
Mr. Li: 139 2574 0532 Fax: 0769-82171858
Q Q: 1654553949/1064308250
Email: lidngc n@163. com / email@example.com
TrustPass website: https://lidong.1688.com/
Company official website: http://gdlidong.com
Address: 75, Yankou 1st Street, Yankou Industrial Zone, Xiegang Town, Dongguan City, Guangdong Province, Guangdong Province Number
Professional service team answers