1. High wear resistance: UHMW-PE has good wear resistance among all current engineering plastics, which is eye-catching. The higher the molecular weight, the more wear-resistant the material is, even more than many metal materials (such as carbon steel, stainless steel, bronze, etc.). For example, the service life of UHMW-PE pipe is 4-6 times that of steel pipe under strong corrosion and high wear conditions, and the transmission efficiency is increased by 20%. It fully demonstrates the advantages of "energy saving, environmental protection, economy and high efficiency".
2. Corrosion resistance: It is not corroded in alkali solution, can be used in concentrated hydrochloric acid at 80°C, and has stable performance in 75% concentrated sulfuric acid and 20% nitric acid. It is also stable to sea water and liquid detergents.
3. Very low coefficient of friction: the coefficient of static friction is 0.07, and it has good self-lubricating property. It is an ideal material for bearings, bushings, sliders and linings. Using UHMW-PE as the friction part of the equipment can not only improve the wear life, but also save energy.
4. Impact resistance: The impact resistance ranks first among plastics, and it is difficult to make it crack whether it is a strong external impact or internal pressure fluctuations. Its impact strength is 10 times that of nylon 66, 20 times that of polyvinyl chloride, and 8 times that of polytetrafluoroethylene; especially in low-temperature environments, its impact strength reaches high values, and its flexibility can provide extremely safe and reliable transportation systems. protection.
5. Anti-aging: stable performance, good anti-aging, can be buried on the ground or underground, and will not age for 50 years. Measured according to the ASTM method (load 4.6kg/cm2), the heat distortion temperature is 85°C, and the use temperature can reach 90°C. Under special circumstances, it is allowed to be used at higher temperatures. UHMW-PE is a material with excellent toughness and excellent low temperature resistance. It still has a certain degree of ductility at a low temperature of -269°C without any signs of brittleness. However, the coefficient of linear expansion is large and the thermal conductivity is poor, so full attention should be paid when designing products.
6. Electrical properties: large volume resistance, breakdown voltage up to 50KV/mm, dielectric constant 2.3. In a wide temperature and frequency range, it is suitable as a structural material for electrical engineering.
7. Hygienic and non-toxic: UHMW-PE is tasteless, non-toxic, odorless, non-corrosive itself, and has physiological inertia and physiological adaptability. The US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and the US Department of Agriculture (USDA) allow it to be used in contact with food and drugs.
Contact person: Ms. Zhang: 139 2577 9409 Tel: 0769-82176266
Mr. Li: 139 2574 0532 Fax: 0769-82171858
Q Q: 1654553949/1064308250
Email: lidngc n@163. com / firstname.lastname@example.org
TrustPass website: https://lidong.1688.com/
Company official website: http://gdlidong.com
Address: 75, Yankou 1st Street, Yankou Industrial Zone, Xiegang Town, Dongguan City, Guangdong Province, Guangdong Province Number
Professional service team answers