1. High wear resistance: UHMW-PE has good wear resistance among all current engineering plastics, which is eye-catching. The higher the molecular weight, the more wear-resistant the material is, even more than many metal materials (such as carbon steel, stainless steel, bronze, etc.). For example, the service life of UHMW-PE pipe is 4-6 times that of steel pipe under strong corrosion and high wear conditions, and the transmission efficiency is increased by 20%. It fully demonstrates the advantages of "energy saving, environmental protection, economy and high efficiency".
2. Corrosion resistance: It is not corroded in alkali solution, can be used in concentrated hydrochloric acid at 80°C, and has stable performance in 75% concentrated sulfuric acid and 20% nitric acid. It is also stable to sea water and liquid detergents.
3. Extremely low friction coefficient: The static friction coefficient is 0.07 and has good self-lubricating properties. It is an ideal material for bearings, bushings, sliders, and linings. Choosing UHMW-PE as the friction part of the equipment can not only improve the wear-resistant life, but also achieve energy saving effects.
4. Impact resistance: The impact resistance ranks first among plastics. It is difficult to crack whether it is a strong external impact or internal pressure fluctuation. Its impact strength is 10 times that of nylon 66, 20 times that of polyvinyl chloride, and 8 times that of polytetrafluoroethylene; especially in low-temperature environments, its impact strength reaches high values, and its flexibility can provide extremely safe and reliable transportation systems. protection.
5. Anti-aging: Stable performance, good anti-aging, can be buried on the ground or underground, and will not age for 50 years. Measured according to the ASTM method (load 4.6kg/cm2), the heat distortion temperature is 85°C, and the use temperature can reach 90°C. Under special circumstances, it is allowed to be used at higher temperatures. UHMW-PE is a material with excellent toughness and excellent low temperature resistance. It still has a certain degree of ductility at a low temperature of -269°C without any signs of brittleness. However, the linear expansion coefficient is large and the thermal conductivity is very poor, so sufficient attention must be paid when designing products.
6. Electrical properties: high volume resistance, breakdown voltage of 50KV/mm, and dielectric constant of 2.3. Within a wide temperature and frequency range, it is suitable as a structural material in electrical engineering.
7. Hygienic and non-toxic: UHMW-PE is tasteless, non-toxic, odorless, non-corrosive, and has physiological inertness and physiological adaptability. The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) allow it to be used in situations in which it comes into contact with food and drugs.
Scope of use:
Contact person: Ms. Zhang: 139 2577 9409
Mr. Li: 139 2574 0532
Chengxintong website: https://lidong.1688.com/
Company official website: http://gdlidong.com
Address: No. 75, Yankou 1st Street, Yankou Industrial Zone, Xiegang Town, Dongguan City, Guangdong Province
Professional service team answers