1. Nylon 6 (white): This material has excellent comprehensive properties, including mechanical strength, stiffness, toughness, mechanical shock absorption and wear resistance. These properties, coupled with good electrical insulation capabilities and chemical resistance, make nylon 6 a "general-purpose grade" material used in the manufacture of mechanical structural parts and serviceable parts.
2. Nylon 66 (cream): Compared with nylon 6, its mechanical strength, stiffness, heat resistance and wear resistance, and creep resistance are better, but its impact strength and mechanical shock absorption performance are reduced, so it is very suitable for automatic lathes Machining.
3. Nylon 4.6 (reddish brown): Compared with ordinary nylon, nylon 4.6 is characterized by strong rigidity preservation, good creep resistance, and greater heat aging resistance in a wider temperature range. Therefore, nylon 4.6 is used for Nylon 6, nylon 66, POM and PET fail to meet the requirements in terms of stiffness, creep resistance, heat aging resistance, fatigue strength and wear resistance in the "higher temperature area" (80 -150℃)
4. Nylon 66+GF30 (black): Compared with pure nylon 66, this nylon is reinforced with 30% glass fiber to improve its heat resistance, strength and stiffness. Creep resistance, dimensional stability, wear resistance and other properties have been improved, and its maximum allowable operating temperature is higher.
5. Nylon 66+MOS2 (gray black): This nylon is filled with molybdenum disulfide. Compared with nylon 66, its rigidity, hardness and dimensional stability are improved, but the impact strength is reduced. Molybdenum disulfide The grain formation effect improves the crystal structure and improves the material's load-bearing and wear resistance.
Professional service team answers